Friday, November 7, 2008

Hello everyone.....sorry I have been gone!

Hi friends,

Please accept my apologies for not posting some new information for quite sometime. Having chronic Lyme disease is a reality I have to deal with. Sometimes, it flares up and it tends to take you down for a while. I have been experiencing a real flareup the past few months. I merely took a normal step one night and broke two bones in my right foot. I didn't drop anything on it or anything, it just broke two bones. I was having some problems of swelling in my feet and legs, but it has been attributed to erffects of Lyme disease. I got to have a cast for six weeks, but everything is better in that area right now. For those of you raeding this that have Lyme disease you will know what I mean when I say, I have had pain from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. It hurts to move. I am going to water therapy to help, but the process is slow. Nevertheless, I will try and introduce some new products, websites and and some current activity about Lyme disease treatment over the nest couple of weeks.

I want you to check out two websites of mine.http://www.Bowmanloansplus.com and http://www.rbpharmacywarehouse.com. If you are in the need of a home equity loan or you need to refinance your mortgage I want you to try www.bowmanloansplus.com. I know banks have been very difficult to deal with, but things are loosening up a bit and this website can help you take advantage of many loan products.
The other site www.rbpharmacywarehouse.com is a great way to purchase some of the most popular type of prescription drugs. The prices are hard to beat and the service is outstanding. I order 800 mg Ibuprophen all the time from this site. Please check it out. I will update you with some great products on the next post.

I will talk with you again soon.
Be well,
Rich Bowman

p.s. If there is anyone out ther who has Lyme disease, who is having good luck with a product or treatment, I would love to hear from you. If you need someone to talk to about your disease, I would love to talk with you anytime. I would love to hear about a treatment for chronic Lyme disease and what type of symptoms that you have.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pueblo, Colorado, United States
I am a Chronic Lyme disease patient. I was bitten by a tick in 2001 and have been very sick ever since. Subsequently, you could say I am a Lyme disease junkie.I thirst for any information about it,any treatments, research etc. It has been a life altering experience, which has kept me away from our business and at home most of the time. I use to own A-1 Barricade and Sign Inc. here in Pueblo, Co, but because of the Lyme disease, my sons are running the business for the most part with my wife. I have been married for 48 years to a wonderful woman who is also my best friend. We have five children, all grown. Four boys live here in Pueblo and my only daughter lives in Bonney Lake, Washington. We miss her a lot. I have 7 grandchildren, which are the greatest of all. They are all exceptionally beautiful! The last thing you need to know about me is that I am proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Because of this I have the knowledge that life is eternal and that it does not end here, but it will go on after death because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. This truth I bear witness of!