Saturday, August 1, 2009

Do YOU want $45 - Right Now?

Hello There,

SocialSiteCash (SSC) is going to tell you how.

This idea came while toiling around on
MySpace and several other social networking sites.

We have developed the idea into a full,
VIRAL, insane advertiser AND *really* passive,
residual moneymaker for YOU to use and
you get $45 while at it - no charges at all.
http://www.socialsitecash.com/ssc/rbowman838

It is FR'EE, it is super easy and will make
a huge impact on your goals online - NO KIDDING!

Just follow the easy tell-all instructions, and
it requires NO EFFORT at all! I know, because
I did it and I'm now telling the world...
http://www.socialsitecash.com/ssc/rbowman838

Thank you,
Richard Bowman






POLL: Have you ever been ripped off? YES / NO











No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pueblo, Colorado, United States
I am a Chronic Lyme disease patient. I was bitten by a tick in 2001 and have been very sick ever since. Subsequently, you could say I am a Lyme disease junkie.I thirst for any information about it,any treatments, research etc. It has been a life altering experience, which has kept me away from our business and at home most of the time. I use to own A-1 Barricade and Sign Inc. here in Pueblo, Co, but because of the Lyme disease, my sons are running the business for the most part with my wife. I have been married for 48 years to a wonderful woman who is also my best friend. We have five children, all grown. Four boys live here in Pueblo and my only daughter lives in Bonney Lake, Washington. We miss her a lot. I have 7 grandchildren, which are the greatest of all. They are all exceptionally beautiful! The last thing you need to know about me is that I am proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Because of this I have the knowledge that life is eternal and that it does not end here, but it will go on after death because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. This truth I bear witness of!