Friday, February 24, 2012

Nascar Driver has Lyme disease.

Hi Everyone,
            I am sure many of you follow Nascar Racing. I was reading about Trevor Bayne, the 2011 winner of the Daytona 500 Race. Trevor is a 21 year old male. I guess shortly after that win, Trevor became ill and the doctors starting treating him for an "inflammatory disease". Finally, after a few months, Trevor was told that he had Lyme disease. He is racing again, so I am assuming he is feeling better. If anyone knows any more particulars about Trevor and his Lyme disease, I hope you will post here and update us. I cringe every time I hear a person has this disease, but when famous people or people in the public spotlight get it, it brings much more attention to it than it normally gets. I hope Trevor's experience and treatment can benefit all of us somehow. You can see Trevor on http://www.nascar.com.

Be well,
Rich

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Pueblo, Colorado, United States
I am a Chronic Lyme disease patient. I was bitten by a tick in 2001 and have been very sick ever since. Subsequently, you could say I am a Lyme disease junkie.I thirst for any information about it,any treatments, research etc. It has been a life altering experience, which has kept me away from our business and at home most of the time. I use to own A-1 Barricade and Sign Inc. here in Pueblo, Co, but because of the Lyme disease, my sons are running the business for the most part with my wife. I have been married for 48 years to a wonderful woman who is also my best friend. We have five children, all grown. Four boys live here in Pueblo and my only daughter lives in Bonney Lake, Washington. We miss her a lot. I have 7 grandchildren, which are the greatest of all. They are all exceptionally beautiful! The last thing you need to know about me is that I am proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Because of this I have the knowledge that life is eternal and that it does not end here, but it will go on after death because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. This truth I bear witness of!